Carnival Paradise Cruise Review

Time Of My Life

This past March I embarked on an adventure by traveling alone and taking my first "real" vacation. I had heard nothing but positive things about cruises, so I decided to go that route, and I think it was the best decision I ever made. The Paradise was a beautiful ship in terms of the decor, and it was very clean. The service was great too, and my room steward was extremely helpful. He even took some of my longer dresses to be ironed since they got so wrinkled in my luggage. I met a lot of nice people & thoroughly enjoyed the night life. The entertainment after dinner was fantastic, and the night clubs were a lot of fun too. I love to gamble, and the cascino on-board was a big attraction, especially since I didn`t have to deal with a smoky atmosphere. Overall, it was an incredible experience and I can`t wait to do it all over again. So if you`re thinking about cruising for the first time, pack up lots of sun screen, a comfy pair of dancing shoes, and be prepared to leave all your worries at home.