WOW! What a trip!

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: January 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Paradise
The ship was clean and well taken care of. Obviously not the newest, but still very very nice. Elegant and easy to navigate.

The food was great. . .especially the desserts! Convenient dining times and a wonderful atmosphere.

the shows that I did see were wonderful!

I didn't take my kids, but when Idid see those that partook of this service, they were always smiling and giggling and having a GREAT time. It was hard not to be jealous.

It couldn't get any better than that. They were super great. Helpful, accomidating, and knowledgable.

Easy to find my way around. Clean bathrooms and buffets.

Clean, easy to find. Nicely organized.

Pros: The staff was awesome and helpful.

Cons: When the weather went bad, it was hard to find activities.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!