Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

WOW! What a trip!

Sail Date: January 01, 2010

The ship was clean and well taken care of. Obviously not the newest, but still very very nice. Elegant and easy to navigate.

Pros: The staff was awesome and helpful.

Cons: When the weather went bad, it was hard to find activities.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

Easy to find my way around. Clean bathrooms and buffets.
The food was great. . .especially the desserts! Convenient dining times and a wonderful atmosphere.
Clean, easy to find. Nicely organized.
It couldn't get any better than that. They were super great. Helpful, accomidating, and knowledgable.
the shows that I did see were wonderful!
I didn't take my kids, but when Idid see those that partook of this service, they were always smiling and giggling and having a GREAT time. It was hard not to be jealous.