Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

A great experience

Sail Date: December 01, 2009

Came back to the cabin late one night and was famished. I saw a little insert for breakfast room service, so I was excited and filled it out. Nothing crazy, I just ordered a bagel and locks, with a cup of tea. Come morning time, there are a plate of lovely salmon with a side of cream cheese.... Just NO bagel. That was my only disappointment. Besides that everything went well.

Pros: The night clubs, especially "REX"

Cons: The food wasn't that good in the buffet area

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

make sure to be punctual for your dinner reservations or else you might not eat.
You get chocolates on your pillow and cute freshly folded animal towel every day.
The comedy shows are a must see.
There is no question, the staff is amazing and they make you feel calm and comfortable throughout the entire trip.