a pretty good cruise

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: August 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Paradise
This was a last minute honeymoon cruise, For last minute the price was great and although i have been on many cruises before, this was my wifes first so its a good starter for her. The rooms of course are not very big at all, but the way i see it is i only spend time in there when im asleep so it does not matter to me. The shows were good and the food was great. any time i can wake up at 2 and just go get food, im happy.

if i didnt like a particular item i would just ask my server for something else and it was no problem

Not a very big room, but i only spent maybe 10 percent of my time in the room anyways

Pros: price

Cons: size of the ship ( not my first cruise)

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!