Absolutely wonderful

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: October 01, 2009
I just recently went on my first cruise. It was wonderful... relaxing.... and just plain fun.. The funnest vacation I have ever went on in my life. The food was wonderful, the service was great, and all around the people were enjoying themselves... What a great time.... Can't wait to do it next year and the year after that... what a tradition I started for myself....

The food was amazing... they are right.... go on a diet before you go on your cruise... you will gain weight...

The only thing I would change is the drills that they had were the same time as other things happening on the ship.

All I can say is our stateroom maid "Jolanta" was amazing.. she made animal towels and put them on our bed everynight... we had a good time getting to know her.

Nice size... and they have a basketball section, ping pong, putt putt golf... we had a blast.... and walking walking walking....

I guess if i would have to have a draw back to the cruise... it would be the size of the staterooms. I guess I was just really shocked at how little they were. But they were comfortable... The bed had to be the most comfortable bed I had ever slept on... it was AMAZING!!!!

Pros: Everything

Cons: the weather.. it was cold.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!