Good Cruise, but worst room on the ship

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: October 01, 2009
I really did have a great time, don't get me wrong, but the location of our room was terrible. I didn't know this because I was a 1st timer. We had the upper deck very end of the boat unit that must have been right next to the anchor or the motor or something. It was so noisy that we didn't sleep for the entire time. When asked what they could do, they gave us earplugs that didn't help at all. You could still feel the vibration of the motor or whatever it was. There was no offer to move us or anything.

Loved the food

lot's of fun stuff to do.

very helpful and friendly

The ship was a little old, but I didn't care because it was kept up nicely

bad location, U239

Pros: I loved the dinners

Cons: the location of our room

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!