Fun cruise to end a senior year!

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: May 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Paradise
i sailed in March of 2008 not may 2009..just an FYI I went on this cruise with my high school band and I was amazed at how great it was. I wasn't very please with how they handled the whole club o2 and the rex club ordeal. half of us just turned 18 days ago and yet we werent allowed to hang out with our friends at club o2. we had to go to the rex club where creepy men groped you all over. but other than that it was fun! Loved the pizzaria thing 24 hrs a day!

the whole rex club shebang sucks

very clean, though it was easy to get lost

wish there was some sort of alarm clock in our room..

Pros: the food was amazing. stewards knew how to make us feel right at home

Cons: the whole club shebang

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!