Truly "Paradise" ...

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: September 01, 2009
I had never been on a cruise before, I was really impressed and excited. I felt totally at home on the ship and loved all of the staff and servers on the ship. The excursions offered were all very appealing and I wish they were included in the cruising price! Our table servers Adi and Ahmet were amazing and fun and made us look forward to meals so we could see and laugh with them! :) I can't wait to cruise again!

WAY to easy to get lost on the ship. Clearer directions and consistent labeling of floors would be helpful!

Pros: The rooms! So dark, and cool and the beds and pillows... the water pressure in the shower was amazing.. all of the staff was so friendly and helpful.... the food was great, the wait staff made our meals SO much fun... I could go on and on... :)

Cons: need more dances/parties/bands on the outside stage especially at NIGHT! Oh and the POOL was painfully FREEZING... no fun to be had there!

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!