Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Affordable and Fun Cruise!!!!!!!!

Sail Date: July 06, 2009

The ship was excellent. It had everything you would want to do on your vacation. the cabins were a bit small, however, with all the entertainment and excitement around the ship. I barely spent any time in my room at all. The crew members also helped to make this a fun cruise. They were all very fun and friendly.

Pros: Everything about the cruise was amazing.... The food, the service, the excursions, and the entertainment kept me busy the whole time.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

The ship was very clean and well maintained!
The food was excellent! I especially enjoyed the lobster tail with prawns!
The crew did an amazing job of ensuring quality service.
LOTS OF ENTERTAINMENT!!
The cabins without a window are small, but very clean.
Ensenada, Mexico
We went off-roading on buggys. This excursion is very intense!!! It is so fun. If you are looking for a fun, thrilling, and unique experience, I highly recommend the buggys. They are more fun than the ATV's. Just make sure you wear old clothes. YOU WILL GET DIRTY!
Don't Miss: We checked out a bunch of the authentic bars in Mexico in the evening. Tequila for only $3 and beer for $1. It was definitely and good night!!
Catalina Island, California
Catalina was a little bit boring. However, we made the best of it by renting bicycles and riding round the island.
Don't Miss: Rent a bike or a golf cart