A definite fun cruise!

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

3 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 10, 2009
Ship: Carnival Paradise
The people who work there are very friendly, you feel very welcomed, everyone is happy, and the food was great!

The food and the desserts were wonderful and delicious especially the special dinner. I loved the chocolate cake!

Everything was entertaining with the show and the activities were fun!

Everyone was super friendly and everyone was great. All questions were answered and the service was excellent!

Everything of the ship looked great. If its your first time being in a ship, the surroundings and everything was great!

Pros: Once I leave my room, my bed is made with a mint and a towel ready made

Cons: None!

Recommends Carnival Paradise? No.