4 night baja crusie

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Carnival Paradise

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)

Sail Date: March 30, 2009

Ship: Carnival Paradise

Review Summary

This was my first crusie, and I loved it. My only problem was that I got sea sick, but I had fun through it. I really loved everyone on this crusie. Everyone was really nice and everyone made my vacation wonderful. I literally did not have to do anything and I could eat as much as I wanted. So be prepared to gain wieght on you trip. I want to say thank you to Carnival Paradise for making my vacation wonderful. I know there has been a lot of talk about how people should not go into Mexico right now. But we had no problems. We had a great time. I cant wait to do it again.........

Ship Experiences

I couldnt ask for better food. And all you can eat toooooo. So wonderful

I was surprised, but There was a lot of things to do. Shows, activities, casino and clubs. It was great

I did not bring my kids, but I will think about bringing them now, because the satff had so many activities planned out for these kids, It made me feel like I should of brought them..

Like I said, everyone was so wonderful and nice. I was really treated like a queen. I know it sounds corny, but i really did feel that way.

It was so big, we got lost a bunch of times!

I had an interior stateroom, And I had no problems. It was bigger than I thought it was going to be.

Ports Of Call

Catalina Island, California

It was beautiful. Nice, quiet and good shopping
Don't Miss: Shopping

Ensenada, Mexico

We spent about 3 almost 4 hours shopping. I didnt think we were going to spend that much in mexico, but we bargained down and got a lot of gifts for family. Hectors restaurant in ensenada was great. Good tacos, nice service.... Hi Hector!

Pros: I loved everything about this cruise... It was wonderful

Cons: The long lines to leave the ship at the end

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!