Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

A Great Adventure

Sail Date: March 23, 2009

From the moment we entered the ship we were given the vacations we had dreamed of. My mother, my daughter and myself began our cruise with a toast to our vacation sitting by the pool in our bathing suits. We were able to unpack all our clothes and make our room a home away from home. We opted for a room on the Veranda deck that gave us easy access to the pool, the buffet and the restaurants. Our stewards would pamper us with chocolate and towel animals every night and make an effort every day to have our room in perfect condition for us to return to each day. Catalina Island was a spectacular destination for beach, sun and shopping. Ensenada gave us a true test of Mexican Adventure. But my favorite part was just cruising out in the ocean with the gentle breeze, a good book from their library and plenty of sun to warm our Pacific Northwest bones. My 83 yr old mother made a brief visit for a cough to the medical facilities and was treated excellently by the doctor on staff. And she never got lost on this big ship-whenever she felt confused there was a staff member close at hand to help her manuever to her next destination. You could not ask for a better vacation adventure!

Pros: Being pampered.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

Good variety of entertainment for all levels.
We used the assigned seating time of 6:00pm and met some great fellow travelers. My daughter, a college student met 4 young college women at our table and had instant evening companions for the whole trip!
It was the ultimate in pampering! The rooms are very user friendly and had plenty of space to store clothing for 3 adult women! It was comfortable and cozy.
The staff made it a point to get to know our names and greeted us each day. They were very attentive!
Catalina Island, California
Take time the stroll up to the mission bell on the hill and bring your swim suit to relax on the sandy beach!
Don't Miss: Go kayaking!