Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

A Great short cruise

Sail Date: February 09, 2009

The staff was so helpful and friendly. Was kept inform. When we departed from the ship all information given was excellent made our departation easy and fast.

Pros: It was great for our 1st cruise. We have never taken a cruise - most of our vacation were by plane. So this was a great alternative. The cruise was fun and relaxing.

Cons: No Cons - it was so great we have booked a 10 day cruise to Alaska

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

I thought the staterooms should be updated.
I was surprise for a short trip the ship was so big.
Great staff, we ate our dinner each night in the dinning rooms Best serving staff, friendly, helpful, couldn't do enough for us.
Catalina Island, California
The golf cart was a kick. Made it easy to get around.
Don't Miss: The golf carts.
Ensenada, Mexico
I guess my expectation were to high. We had been to Ensenada about 27 yrs ago, so I expected to change - but it didn't. Look the same.
Don't Miss: None