Overpriced cruise!

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 31, 2008
Ship: Carnival Paradise
I loved the ship, but ports were horrible. Catalina is over rated and nothing to do.. WAY too long there. Ensanada was a little TJ with less shopping. We did the ATV rides however and LOVED it! The boat is VERY pricey! 20$ a picture and that can add up fast! Staff was AWESOME! We did not like how when you arrive you are charged 200$ in gratuities. I think we should be able to tip who we want what we want! I would not recomend the ports, but loved the ship. Could be less expensive on the ship though! Just know this cruise cost more than an all inclusive resort!!!!

Loved the food! Maybe they could have smaller more private tables at dining. IT was our honeymoon and we did not want to sit with 4 other people.

They come over the intercom but cannot hear from stateroom.

I was sad to find out that kids camp costs! You spend so much money on the boat something should be freee!

As I have said I LOVED the staff they were always waiting on you, and making sure you got the best treatment!

I loved the ship and staff!!!!

loved the stateroom! We had a ocean view and LOved it!
DIRTY, GROSS town. Would never ever go back there! Little Little TJ!
Don't Miss: did ATVS and is the only thing we really liked.. ALWAYS watch your back!
beautiful island, but boring, overpriced and not alot to do!
Don't Miss: did glass bottom boat was dissapointed!

Pros: I loved the food and staff!

Cons: ports were horrible, and everything on the boat is overpriced!

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!