Had a great time

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: January 01, 2008
I found the ship to be clean and modern, not crowded with lots of places to wander around and explore. The vibe was friendly, kind of like Vegas without the edge.

I had heard of visions of lobsters and kobe steaks being served as appetizers and I didn't see any of that but the food was still really good and available. I liked the different international theme menus and the cheeseburgers. Wasn,t that thrilled with the formal dining.

Didn't do the late night scene too much. Advice for Catalina: rent a golf cart, best way to see the sights. For Ensenada: Don't bother.

Staff was friendly and helpful. I was impressed with how many different nationalities were represented. They seemed happy so I am assuming they are being treated well.

The library was nice but was only open a few hours a day. Some current magazines and papers would make it much nicer.

I was solo so I had the cabin to myself but it was roomy clean and comfortable.

Pros: The staff/guests and the overall vibe

Cons: $7.50 for a 25 oz beer, $5.50 for a small screwdriver

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!