Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Had a great time

Sail Date: January 01, 2008

I found the ship to be clean and modern, not crowded with lots of places to wander around and explore. The vibe was friendly, kind of like Vegas without the edge.

Pros: The staff/guests and the overall vibe

Cons: $7.50 for a 25 oz beer, $5.50 for a small screwdriver

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

Didn't do the late night scene too much. Advice for Catalina: rent a golf cart, best way to see the sights. For Ensenada: Don't bother.
I had heard of visions of lobsters and kobe steaks being served as appetizers and I didn't see any of that but the food was still really good and available. I liked the different international theme menus and the cheeseburgers. Wasn,t that thrilled with the formal dining.
I was solo so I had the cabin to myself but it was roomy clean and comfortable.
Staff was friendly and helpful. I was impressed with how many different nationalities were represented. They seemed happy so I am assuming they are being treated well.
The library was nice but was only open a few hours a day. Some current magazines and papers would make it much nicer.