Great Value and Fun!

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: November 01, 2007
This was my second cruise, the first for my partner. We went over the thanksgiving weekend. The food is okay, the rooms could use an update, but you can't beat the price for what you get. Something to think about; we chose the second late seating for dinner(8:30pm). The problem is that alot of the evening entertainment starts then, so you might miss a show or have to wait until midnight to see the next one. We really wanted to sing Karaoke but we missed out because it was over at 10:00pm each night. We took the ATV adventure excursion. I was a little dissapointed cause we stayed on the road most of the time and you had to follow the group leader, I really wanted to ride off road.
If your looking for the best cruise with the best food, service and ammenities this is NOT your cruise. However, If your looking for a cheap getaway, blue collar, party croud, this is it! I plan on going on this cruise again in the spring. Happy cruzing!

Food is okay,selection is limited. late night dining is pizza or pizza

Good shows, Small casino

Everyone was friendly and helpful

Alot of wear and tear in public areas.

A bit dated, but functional

Pros: Price

Cons: Ship is somewhat dated, Needs some upgrades

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!