Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

A Good Cruisee!

Sail Date: November 26, 2007

I had a good time, I went there expecting to have a good time and I did. I took my mother with me this was her first cruise and she had a marvelous time.

I had a minor problem with a crew member that appeared to have plenty of negative opinions about the nationals from Mexico. She was very open at expressing her negative opinions to all those who listed to her as they disembarked at Ensenada. Besides her all the other crew members were polite and hard working.

I was wondering why our birthdates were not celebrate on the cruise ship. I had informed the travel rep that my sister and I wanted to celebrate our birthdates.

Pros: food variety

Cons: one crew member's attitude

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

Our servers, Budy and Savio were great they were pleasant and attentive. Our dinners were memorable and enjoyable.

This was my fourth cruise with Carnival. My previous experiences were more enjoyable. The prior crew members were friendlier and appeared to be more contented. These crew members appeared to be worn-out. I dont blame them since they work so hard.
Catalina Island, California
Ensenada, Mexico
We rented a vehicle and we drove to several wineries, it was great.
Don't Miss: Wine Tasting