Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Super Santa Cruise! (Santa Catalina)

Sail Date: November 19, 2007

I had always heard the Queen Mary was huge. The Paradise dwarfed the Queen Mary! Our boat sure looked impressive when viewed in port.

Pros: The service, ship activities, and the food was all very good.

Cons: Loud creaking noises toward the stern of the ship. (Stabilizer?)

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

Clean and orderly. Well maintained. Easy to get around once you learn the deck names and order.
I would get a room farther toward the front to avoid the creaking noise near the stern. Room was great for the two of us. Might be tight for a family.
Programs were good but not exceptional. Considering we were on a boat in the Pacific I was impressed. Not the quality that I would expect at a larger venue.
Absolutely loved the Chocolate melting cake! Waiter was kind enough to bring extra! The staff made my wife feel very special on her birthday.
They were very friendly without going over the top. After a few days they become friends.
My grandchildren loved going to kid's camp. You must have been doing something well!
Catalina Island, California
I loved the Island. However, my family went back early to the boat. It was cold and not visitor friendly the day we were there. I was exploring the back areas looking for birds so I had a blast!
Don't Miss: Loved the Botanical Gardens. Good Birding, Many species. Lovely plants!
Ensenada, Mexico
Once again a cold day. Had a good time meeting people on the malacon. Shoping with the grandkids was fun. Would like to visit some other natural areas, but the tours were rather pricy! If the weather was better would have rented a vehicle!