Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

My first cruise ever

Sail Date: November 23, 2007

Room Type: Suite

I thought the ship was pretty good. It was definately worth the extra money for the room with the balcony.

Pros: I liked the free grub

Cons: Days at sea with nothing to do but eat , drink and spend money

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

OK, So we borded late and skipped lunch due to the rush to get to the boat and we ended up at the cafeteria style resturant. It was wonderful. We did everntually hit the Elation Resturant and were let down. The prime rib , lobster, and chicken were all over cooked. The salads were wilted. We ate in the Paris resturant from then on. We loved the 24 Hr pizza joint.
My husband and I have been to several plays and musicals and I guess I expected more. The musical on board was like.......Lots of half naked chicks with bad wigs and too much sequence fabric. The lead male singer was flat and I felt like there was a distinct lack of male talent. The library on board was ok maybe 300 books or so? We enjoyed the room movies
The ship was very well kept up. I never once saw a staff member taking a break. Our room was make up consistanly quickly.
The bed was a little hard but good sheets. Pretty confortable
Everyone was so helpful and very friendly
Ensenada, Mexico
My husband and I went horseback riding which was great. We were very sore though.