Wonderful.

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: October 01, 2007
Ship: Carnival Paradise
This was my first cruise so I can't compare cruises but I thought the food, the service, the friendliness of all staff was top-notch. I especially enjoyed the dinners; the hors d'oeuvres were magnificent. I thought they should offer other lettuce in some salads than iceberg, like romaine, etc. which would have better texture and vitamins. We really liked our room even though we were on the lowest level and in the least expensive room! Lowell Sanders was hilarious. Our waiter at dinner, Mario, was just a delight.

Sorry but I thought our cruise director was a bit on the corny side. Lowell Sanders was "the best."

Pros: The dinners were extremely good and our waiter Mario was a lovely person.

Cons: Waiting in line for boat to Catalina and waiting in long line to depart at end of cruise.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!