Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

A Cruise Well Worth It!!!!!

Sail Date: July 09, 2007

My wife and I sailed on the Paradise for the first time and we just loved it. This was my first time on any cruise and I was in heaven. From the moment I stepped onto the boat from when I left, the service and staff made this the BEST vacation I've EVER been on.

Pros: Awesome Friendly Staff, The Food, Casino, Shows, Everything was perfect

Cons: I can't think of anything... Again this cruise was perfect

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

The ship was kept in excellent condition. The staff did an awesome job.
The food that was served on the boat was the best for me. I think I gained about 10 pounds. They have some many selections and you can eat as much as you like. Where else can you get a Calzone at 2am?
We loved coming back to our room after dinner and finding our bed made with a little towel animal sitting there waiting for us.
The Staff was excellent!!! Always available to help us and make sure our cruise didn't have any trouble.
We loved seeing the comedy show late at night. I was in tears from laughing so hard
Catalina Island, California
We loved walking around and seeing all the little shops. The only problem was that the beach water had a lot of bacteria in it and you were not able to swim. Overall the rest of the island was Excellent. Can't wait to go back and visit again.
Ensenada, Mexico
Spending a day in a different culture was very nice. Checking out the shops and restaurants made the day really nice.