Would do it all over again!!!!

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: March 01, 2007
Ship: Carnival Paradise
I loved this ship. I have been on other cruises and this one was the best. There is always something to do. The crew was always helpful. Food was great. There was shopping and dancing and a spa, minature golfing on the top deck. Oh and there is a gym. A bit small but you on vacation so you can't complain.

We have booked the same cruise again and can't wait to cruise again.

The food was most excellent. There is a differnt variety of food at all times. And the best thing is 24 hour room service.

I didn't see too many kids on the ship. I know they have a small arcade room and a few activities.

The Paradise ship was wonderful. You can never get lost and will take a few days to explore.

Our room was a good size. We had a window and it was nice to see the view. You can close the windows so there wasn't an issue with too much light in the room if you want to sleep in.

Pros: Great food, Excellent entertainment, Free sushi bar even though I don't like sushi, Freindly crew.

Cons: Elevator, Not enough computer.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!