First timer

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: March 01, 2007
Ship: Carnival Paradise
Cabin Type: Suite
This was the first cruise for my family and I so not much to compare it to. Based on several friend's recommendations, we chose this cruise to get our feet wet. As a whole, we really enjoyed ourselves and will definitely be cruising again in the near future. We were not too pleased with Ensenada and suggest an alternative port of call in the future. Catalina Island was nice, but unfortunately we had some poor weather so we didn't get to experience much of the island. The activities and food were enjoyable and the staff was outstanding. The ship did show some signs of it's age and I wasn't too pleased that they had to be involved in remodeling/redecorating the ship while passengers were aboard. We had a penthouse suite and I don't think I will travel any other way next time. Nice to have the VIP check-in/out and larger living area with two children tagging along. All in all a nice cruise and we will happily book with Carnival again someday.

comedy/magic show and music shows were very entertaining

Pros: overall atmosphere

Cons: ship showing signs of age

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!