Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Best of the best

Sail Date: January 01, 2007

As an experienced cruiser I tend to be very hard on ships praising them for good work and letting them know when there is a problem on board. The Paradise would rank up with either number 1 or 2 out of 35 cruises. The staff was much above the quality that Carnival tries to instill in the crew. The food was some of the best I have ever had on any ship. Had time permitted I would have gladly gone right back on the ship. It would be nice if the ship were returned to the non smoking status it once had but that would not be a good financial move. This ship I would say to take regardless of age or income level as there is something for everyone on board. Keep up the good work.

Pros: Everything on the ship was perfect

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!