Excellent Cruise

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 12, 2007
Ship: Carnival Paradise
I took my 79 year old mom on Paradise. It was our first cruise. My mother had the time of her life, with the shows and dinners and I even got her in the spa. We also did a little gambling. There is something to do for all ages and thats what really impressed me. My mom had such a good time that we're going to book a cruise in 2008, a longer one this time. The food was also fabulous.

I couldn't believe how good the food was. We ate in every restaurant and I must say everything was delicious. Endless food.

Went to every show and they were all fabulous

Staff was always willing to help

This was our first cruise, so ofcourse the ship was gigantic. The first day we thought we'd never find our room, but by that evening we were fine. I love the animals that were made with our towels in the rooms.

We did a tour of the island and I thought that was very informative.

Pros: Every cruise member was ever so helpful and friendly

Cons: Having to leave

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!