"A disappointing cruise."

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: November 01, 2006
Ship: Carnival Paradise
This is the third time we have taken this particular cruise. I was very disappointed because I felt the budget cuts definitely showed. The shows that were put on in the evenings were exactly the same as when we sailed two years ago. I do not feel they are trying to "compete" for business. I do have to say that the cabin stewards were excellent this time - the best we have had. The staff were very curtious and friendly.

The food was pretty good. There was a lot of fried and greasy foods offered in the ala carte. The biggest disappointment was discontinuing the Grand midnight buffet. We looked forward to seeing that.

Very disappointing. Needs to be updated and new shows brought in. Even the jokes were exactly the same as two years ago!

Carnival has excellent kid programs. We have always been impressed with their programs.

This was a big family renunion that I arranged for our family for Thanksgiving. My neice decided that since the entire family was together that she would get married on the ship! The staff was outstanding. They made it very beautiful and special for her and the rest of us.

I felt the ship and the rooms were very clean. Several times the elevators were not working - which made taking the stairs a chore!

Excellent service!!! No complaints here! They went out of their way to accommodate all 45 of us in our group.

Pros: Cost

Cons: Budget cuts

Recommends Carnival Paradise? No.