Cruise review

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 22, 2007
It was clean even though it was an older ship. Room staff was excellent. Staff in dining room was excellent, very attentive. Bar staff was quite rude actually. However, the drinks were good, strong, considering they charged quite a bit. I liked the quiteness of the decks. Relaxing.

The sushi bar was terrible. They shouldn't list they have a sushi bar as it really was not. They served 4 different rolls a night but the rolls are pre-made and the rice was hard. Extremely dissappointing.

I didn't go to all the shows but openeing night was good, funny comedien. The games, music and ice sculpture was very good.

All were great with the exception of the bar staff.

My back was in pain at the end as the beds were too soft for my comfort. The bedding was awesome. Rooms were larger than I expected and very comfortable.
Did wine tasting tour and it was very good. Bus driver and guide were excellent.
Never been there and the bus tour we took was extremely informational and helpful. Would take a golf cart next visit. Thought the combo tour was way over priced. Especially glass bottom boat.

Pros: Just that I could relax. Not many children on this cruise.

Cons: Many of the bar staff seemed to be rude. I asked why they were in bad moods and most answered they were on their way home at the end of this cruise. I thought it inapproriate that they seemed to be on their way home before we ended.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? No.