Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Long awaited vacation

Sail Date: November 06, 2006

The paradise was great, it has a Las Vegas flair, with the lighted walkways, and bars. The ships decks were always clean and bathrooms were always available. The rooms may be small, but you don't really notice that much, since really you spend little time in them.

Pros: Cruising is a great experience, with the food, the service, and fun things to do, I was never bored.

Cons: Sometimes the lines are long, and they never mentioned how many stairs you will actually climb.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

Overall the quality of the food was great, a couple of dinners were not really the best so if you go avoid getting the lobster (very rubbery). But they will bring you basically what ever you want so that was pretty nice.
Decor is fine, and the beds and blankets are great. I slepted very well, and often didn't want to get out of them.
They are always ready to help you or assist you.
lots of entertainment, like I said before I was never bored. I recommend spending a night at the Karaoki Bar, you will laugh your heart out. And some of these people are great too, so its entertaining.
Catalina Island, California
This is a beautiful city, I recommend seeing the sights, like the glass bottom boat.
Ensenada, Mexico
More education should be given about this city. Its a nice city, and we did the La Bufadora and wine tour. However, it should be mentioned to not go into the city after dark especially by yourself. My sisters husband was mugged, doing a little last minute shopping.