Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Cruising is a diffent kind of vacation .

Sail Date: October 30, 2006

cruising is a different kind of vacation. this was my first. It's like a floating hotel, so if you're not one to hang out in your hotel, this may not be for you. Yes there was stuff to do but we still got a bit board esp. during the day - not much except eat, sleep, swim and gamble, but at night there's show's to go to. I didn't really like the boat, it was a bit shabby, but the rooms were large and the bed was really comfortable. I might do a cruise where you were only sailing at night, and were docked during the day, but I wouldn't do this one again. The food was also mediocre, not much variety and the quality wasn't great.

Pros: cheap

Cons: lots of add on costs

Recommends Carnival Paradise? No.

Ensenada, Mexico
dirty and touristy, i was very disappointed. Felt more like LA than Mexico.
Don't Miss: horse back riding on the coast.
Catalina Island, California