Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Fantastic Cruise

Sail Date: November 03, 2006

Last cruise was 12 years ago, I couldn't believe the changes since then! This cruise was much better, pity we could'nt stay longer!

Pros: Fun, Sun, Food, Entertainment, ships crew

Cons: hot water adjustment (shower) bed to close to table, waiting to get on board

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

Destiny Room service was beyond what I have gotten in some of the finer restuarants here In Las Vegas, Raja was beyond exceptional, the best head waiter I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot.
Everyone was great!!
Ensenada, Mexico
What a difference 12 years makes! They really cleaned this port up, we went downtown, (we saw the blow hole before). Had a great time just walking around visiting a few bars and a little shopping, (last time I couldn't wait to get back to the ship, we felt uneasy)