3 Day Cruise

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

3 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 13, 2006
We had a "good" time; would have liked to have a "great" time. I thought the entertainment could have been better. Not much to do if you didn't go on an excursion.

Food 24/7 was great; have had better Formal Night dinner experience; our last night dinner service was terrible

shows were long and got a bit boring; too much "bingo"; poolside entertainment was good.

Everyone was great with one minor exeption to the "information desk" we lost somthing and went to inquire; they didn't seem to care much or look very hard to see if was turned in; I feel like they should have had me fill out a form or something regarding what was lost so that they could let me know if it got turned it; but it was up to me to keep returning to the desk to inquire.

Smaller ship than our previous cruises; they kept it clean though, I almost felt guilty trying to have a good time while viewing the crew cleaning up windows, floors etc.

Our room size was expected; the noise in the hallways was terrible, I wish they monitored the running kids; the bed itself was very comfortable; our room was always kept very clean

Pros: You could eat 24/7

Cons: Noisy hallways; slow elevators