Perfect in everyway......

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 28, 2006
My boyfriend and I cruise the 4 day Baja stoping in Catalina and Baja Mexico. The cruise ship was wonderful. It was very simple process to board and check in to your room. The cruise attendants were very helpful. There was a small mixup with our dinner time, but the cruise line had no problem change our dinner time to main seating.

Excellent

Excellent.

We stay in a inside cabin room, which was perfect for us. The services we received was wonderful. I didn't have to call the information desk for anything.

Pros: The ship was amazing and it offered everything I wanted

Cons: The swimming pools were little small