Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Dont get your hopes up

Sail Date: May 29, 2006

First of all the food was a big dissapointment. Very little selection even in the buffets. Somthing is in the food that fills you up quickly. I had one cup of soup and was so full I could barely walk. I was looking for a party scene and found nothing but couples mostly over 55 and tons of little kids. The pools were too crowded with kids to even attempt at going in. I can say the ship crew provided excellent service and friendliness. Great prices in the onboard shops. I had an enjoyable time but it wasnt exactly what I was looking for.

Pros: Topless sunbathing deck

Cons: Food was horrible

Everything was pretty good in this category except for the elevators. Somtimes it takes over 5 minutes to get one.
Definately the worst part of the trip. Terrible selection and quality. I also wasnt a fan of the formal dinner. I was on vacation and really didnt feel like putting a tuxedo on.
Nothing special. Good for kids and families but thats about it.
Nice clean room and bigger than expected. Upgraded us for free.
Great service
Ensenada, Mexico
This city is a complete dump. It was even worse than Tijuana which is saying a lot. Shopping wasnt great. Have to be back on the boat by 9:30 and that is when all of the bars and stuff open up.
Catalina Island, California
Beautiful city. Several things to do but nothing not exciting. Overall a waste of time.