Dont get your hopes up

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 29, 2006
First of all the food was a big dissapointment. Very little selection even in the buffets. Somthing is in the food that fills you up quickly. I had one cup of soup and was so full I could barely walk. I was looking for a party scene and found nothing but couples mostly over 55 and tons of little kids. The pools were too crowded with kids to even attempt at going in. I can say the ship crew provided excellent service and friendliness. Great prices in the onboard shops. I had an enjoyable time but it wasnt exactly what I was looking for.

Definately the worst part of the trip. Terrible selection and quality. I also wasnt a fan of the formal dinner. I was on vacation and really didnt feel like putting a tuxedo on.

Nothing special. Good for kids and families but thats about it.

Great service

Everything was pretty good in this category except for the elevators. Somtimes it takes over 5 minutes to get one.

Nice clean room and bigger than expected. Upgraded us for free.
Beautiful city. Several things to do but nothing not exciting. Overall a waste of time.
This city is a complete dump. It was even worse than Tijuana which is saying a lot. Shopping wasnt great. Have to be back on the boat by 9:30 and that is when all of the bars and stuff open up.

Pros: Topless sunbathing deck

Cons: Food was horrible