an experience

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

3 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 26, 2006
Ship: Carnival Paradise
Cabin Type: Suite
the ship is called paradise and i think for three days we spent there was paradise.cruise.com was right,you'll be treated like royals.formal dinings were the best.seat down and enjoy your food no hurries.from starters,main to desert.after that go see the shows,they're all free,no need to pay from your wallet.if you need to buy something they will give you a ship card that you'll use on purchases.and in the end it will be billed to your credit card.
if you are like me who does'nt really go on vacatons and just have enough money for the next day, this is something you should save on. the best i have ever done.me and my wife and 2 kids had the best time to be together.
comments:
the room was kind of small for 4 people.
the remote control for the t.v did'nt work well.
the pool was smaller than the brochure shows.

the food is great,service is good.the crew tried to sing and did their best........

my kid 9 and 11 were entertained by the shows.

this is sad, my daughter is 9 and my son is 12.the program is separated by age groups 9-11 and 12-15.they both wanted to be together but the rules can not be bent so they both ended up with me and the mrs.

really nice people,very helpful and knowlegable

the back swimming pool has low water and a bit dirty.
the jacuzzi is small round and crowded.the water pools did not matter to us.this is just a comment.

state room is quite small for 4 people,we we're bumping to each other.the bathroom needs to be clean a bit more.
that trip to bufadora was a waste of time.seeing sea water splashing by the rocks was ehhhhhhhh.
Don't Miss: hussong's

Pros: the food , the shows, the crew, the ship.etc...

Cons: time.......did not have enough time to explore it all