A new experience

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 03, 2006
Ship: Carnival Paradise
Cabin Type: Suite
We sailed on the Paradise, I wasn't sure what to expect because it was my first. It was great though, our room was spectacular. We had a balcony sweet and it was enormous and the stewardess was awsome. My only complaint is I left my kids at home only to go to a ship full of kids. This is not a bad thing for everyone, it goes to show that it is kid friendly. Next time I will research a more adult atmosphere ship when I want a break from the kids. All in all it was great though and the food was outstanding.

Not only good food but great presentation.

Would of liked to see a more adult show at late night. The singing was really outstanding though.

Everyone is so happy to help and wait on you.

The bathrooms really smelled.

Highly recommend a suite.
total waste of time smelled and the people are scam artists, hated it.
I beleive it is definitely worth seeing but just so happened it was storming when we went, so that was disappointing
Don't Miss: the whole history and beauty of the place

Pros: The Service and the Room

Cons: The fact that the spas were always packed with childern, needs to be an adult spa only