Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

A new experience

Sail Date: April 03, 2006

Room Type: Suite

We sailed on the Paradise, I wasn't sure what to expect because it was my first. It was great though, our room was spectacular. We had a balcony sweet and it was enormous and the stewardess was awsome. My only complaint is I left my kids at home only to go to a ship full of kids. This is not a bad thing for everyone, it goes to show that it is kid friendly. Next time I will research a more adult atmosphere ship when I want a break from the kids. All in all it was great though and the food was outstanding.

Pros: The Service and the Room

Cons: The fact that the spas were always packed with childern, needs to be an adult spa only

The bathrooms really smelled.
Would of liked to see a more adult show at late night. The singing was really outstanding though.
Everyone is so happy to help and wait on you.
Not only good food but great presentation.
Highly recommend a suite.
Ensenada, Mexico
total waste of time smelled and the people are scam artists, hated it.
Catalina Island, California
I beleive it is definitely worth seeing but just so happened it was storming when we went, so that was disappointing
Don't Miss: the whole history and beauty of the place