Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

3 day cruise is great starter

Sail Date: April 07, 2006

This was a great first time cruise for me. The food was great, the service was top rate, I loved the detail they put in every moment you spent on or off the boat.

Pros: every employee made you feel like royalty

Cons: it wasnt long enough

I would have liked a greater veriety of slot machines, but the video poker and real poker made up for it. They had activities for most every moment of the day.
While I didnt bring my son, I did notice that the children on the ship that participated in the camp carnival were having a great time and enjoyed their trip.
The boat was always clean, our room service came twice a day.
Its a win win, not only do they have great food, but an endless supply of it. order a pizza at 3am, they'll make it
The room was very nice, bedding was very comfortable from down comforters to down pillows.
Everybody enjoyed their job and it shows in the way you are treated.
Ensenada, Mexico
While you will see that ensenada is full of urban sprawl like most big cities, the tours around the city showed that this land still had a lot of beauty and character that was worth the trip.
Don't Miss: Go to the La Boufadora tour, eat a carne asada taco at the shop across from havana banana, great photo momments on the cliff edge with the oceans wonder around you