Very fun cruise.

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

3 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 07, 2006
Ship: Carnival Paradise
The ship was lovely, however for some reason I found it difficult to navigate this particular ship compared to other cruise ships I've been on. I've been on three cruises total. The overall cleanliness of the stateroom was lacking compared to other cruises I've been on. Still a very fun vacation.

Dining room food was excellent. Variety of casual dining food was somewhat limited - but also very good. Staff was very nice.

Room was spacious, decor was limited, condition was not very clean compared to other cruises I've been on. Location was ocean view on back of ship. Nice view. Location had a lot of engine/propellar (?) noise and movement. I regret not guaranteeing the room - I opted for non-guarantee because of the possibility of an "upgrade" to oceanview.
Wine tasting tour was very nice.

Pros: Ambiance of ship was great.

Cons: Spa services were accompanied by a fairly