Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

Disappointing Cruise

Sail Date: November 19, 2016

Reviewed: 8 days ago

Room Type: Suite

We were very disappointed with this cruise.  This is the third time in 3 years we have taken it.  This time we took some friends that usually go on a Princess Cruise and they were extremely disappointed with the cruise.

The service in the main dining room was very disappointing.  We never got any refills for our drinks.  The staff seemed rush.  The staff was unfriendly.  The exception was a server we found toward the last of our cruise.  Her name was "Francesca" and she was excellent.  Her support staff was very poor.  The food was just o.k. and such very small portions.  I ordered double on everything.

The show we saw was the same ones we saw last year.

I got an asthma attach from smoking that was allowed in the disco.  I don't understand why you would allow smoking in a disco where people ate dancing.  Why don't you have a smoking room if you want people to smoke inside the ship?

The staff at the spa were very rude.  We had a $50 voucher credit and she said we could not use it for products and after I said we were told we could, she allowed us to.

Many of the staff was unfriendly.

Its not something that I had experienced before on a Carnival cruise and I have been on many.

I am going to have to think about next year if we really want to do Carnival again.  This trip was very disappointing....

Our cabin steward was friendly and did an excellent job!

I will tell them not to take Carnival, but go n another cruise line!