Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

Great Cruise

Sail Date: September 03, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

The ship was great and stable.  Many good attractions on the ship. Good Balcony cabin. Ease of moving around the ship. Unfortunately due to weather considerations, we were not able to visit Mazatlán. I am not sure if Carnival would provide some discount for missing Mazatlán.

Cabin is good. It does not have enough electric outlets and non by the bedside. I use a CPAP machine and I had to use an extension cord spread across the cabin to connect my CPAP machine. It is not really an issue but electric outlets close to the bed would be more convenient.
Long Beach (Los Angeles), California
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Mazatlan, Mexico Unfortunately due to weather we did not visit Mazatlán. This is the only failure of this trip.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

I would always get a balcony.