Great Cruise

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: September 03, 2016
Ship: Carnival Miracle

The ship was great and stable.  Many good attractions on the ship. Good Balcony cabin. Ease of moving around the ship. Unfortunately due to weather considerations, we were not able to visit Mazatlán. I am not sure if Carnival would provide some discount for missing Mazatlán.

Cabin is good. It does not have enough electric outlets and non by the bedside. I use a CPAP machine and I had to use an extension cord spread across the cabin to connect my CPAP machine. It is not really an issue but electric outlets close to the bed would be more convenient.

I would always get a balcony.

Mazatlan, Mexico Did not visit port

Unfortunately due to weather we did not visit Mazatlán. This is the only failure of this trip.