Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

Great Vacation

Sail Date: August 27, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

This was only my second cruise, my first with Carnival (Miracle ship).  I had read previous reviews that the food on Carnival is not as good as other cruise lines. I had wondered how much of a difference it could be, but there is. Overall the food was good, it was the breakfast selection that I didn't care for, the same thing every day.  This was really the only downfall to the cruise.  The crew were absolutely great, always a smile on their face and a friendly greeting.  The musicals and comedy shows were very entertaining, and are available for all ages. We did the Sail and Snorkel excursion in Cabo. This is one of the least expensive excursions and it was awesome. We were fortunate the weather cooperated with us, the water was crystal clear and fish everywhere. After the snorkel the drinks were flowing, when they say unlimited, they mean unlimited.  I highly recommend this excursion.  We enjoyed Cabo but we wished we would have had two days in Puerto Vallarta instead. Puerto Vallarta is absolutely beautiful and one day was not enough to explore.  In Puerto Vallarta we did our own zip line and tequila tasting tours not through the cruise line for a fraction of the cost. This cruise was everything that I hoped it would be.

Comfortable bed, plenty of storage to unpack, mini fridge, and this is an extended balcony room.
I would recommend Faster to the Fun. We didn't purchase it (sold out) and wished we had.
It wasn't bad, just have had better on another cruise line (more selection).

This was our first balcony room, and we really enjoyed sitting out there and taking in the scenery on sail days. We were able to see dolphins several times and a couple of sea turtles from the balcony.