Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

Fun times but ship is tired!

Sail Date: July 23, 2016

I have cruised Carnival before and this was my 6th cruise overall.

First, the good stuff- The staff was great for the most part. We had great service by Enrique in the main dining room. The spring rolls and won ton soup at the chineese (Chopsticks) buffet was the best food on the boat. Of course the chocolate melting cake was as good as ever! We went to the comedy show several nights. We bought the FTTF pass and I highly recommend it. Our wait times for tendering to Cabo and boarding and debarking the ship were very short. We saw several dolphins while cruising.

Now the bad- The ship is worn and tired. The serenity only deck pool was crowded and no one else could even fit in the pool so we never went in any pools on any of the decks. We had aft cabin 8256 balcony and the vibration and rattling sounds were consistent and loud. I like the gentle vibrating you to sleep feeling but we have been on 6 cruises and this was by far the worst and very annoying. For that reason alone, I would never book this ship again. Not much for teens to do. Sports court and basketball area too small. That was disappointing.

Overall had a good time. I think my conception of what to expect was ruined by going on other newer ships with RCCL and NCL. Perhaps the newer larger Carnival ships would be a better choice next time.

8256 never again. The vibrating and rattling was extremely LOUD and annoying.
Ship is too small, worn and tired.
Destinations and Excursions I wish there was more stops selection in Mexico.
Long Beach (Los Angeles), California
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Mazatlan, Mexico
Day trip to Stone Island
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Day trip to Mislamoya Beach. Mostly locals and poor bathrooms but beautiful area.