Carnival is the worst cruise line ever

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: July 23, 2016
Ship: Carnival Miracle

I have been cruising for 40 years on various ships and this was my first Carnival Cruise. I was so disappointed that I feel like I wasted my money. The food was awful-I actually lost weight on this cruise. The ships interior is gawdy. The dining room servers are rude and not friendly at all. The best part was our room steward, Sandi, and Mehi, at the coffee kiosk near the casino. The stops were lovely and we enjoyed getting off the ship. Excursions were overpriced. The photo people were rude and photos overpriced. Shops didn't carry even chapstick. Worst cruise line I have ever been on.Getting on in Long Beach took hours and disembarkation wasn't much better.

Sandi, our room steward was the best. He kept our stateroom in top shape. Stateroom was decent with plenty of room, comfortable beds and enough space to put everything.

Don't sail on Carnival