Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

Second Mate

Family Renuion

Sail Date: June 04, 2016

We have cruised many times before and Carnival is our least favorite line. But beggars can't be choosy, this vacation was paid for by my mother-in-law.  The staff were are very friendly and accommodating.  The food was average but I didn't expect it to be outstanding so it met my expectations. Getting on and off the ship was a smooth process albeit a bit slow.  Many activities through out the ship for all taste. We especially like the sport bar  to watch the both the Stanley cup and NBA finals.  A lot of beer choices and liquor choices. The ship DJ was awesome and knew the songs that would get people to dance. Port of calls I had been to before so all was good there.

Smooth process albeit a bit slow
We did one excursion with the ship and that was to all inclusive island for the Puerto Vallarta stop. Worth the money
Really liked having a sport bar
The main theater shows were not that great.
Carnival is not known for their food.
Long Beach (Los Angeles), California
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
water taxi to beach, I talked them down to $3 per person round trip.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
I did the ship excursion to an all inclusive island worth the money. Others hired a driver and went to a zip line adventure park, $100 for the round trip drive and sight seeing and $40 for zip-line adventure park entry per person, they shot a movie there