Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

Miracle was just that! The intertainment was amazing! The cabins were kept up to the best standards!

Sail Date: May 07, 2016

HappyWinkWinkI was amazed on how Michael kept our room spectacular! Every time we came it everything was fresh, clean, and the towel animals every day was a delight, yet every time I saw him in the hall he always remembered my name and greeted me with so much warmth. All of ge crew members were so helpful and they went the extra mine to make our stay a pleasant and exciting adventure! Please thank everyone for me!! I will always use Carnival Cruz line for all of my adventures!! The food was of the best quality, with servers that made me feel welcome throughout the entire Cruz! Thank you for making my Birthday Cruz the best gift ever!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

The cleanest I have ever experienced! Michael was a delightful young man, whom treated us with a smile and respectfully addressed us b name. The towel animals daily put a smile on my face! He is a excellent employee thinking on on how to not just clean our cabin, but direct us when we ask where we need to go, but he informed us on every activities that was happening each day, and he always opened the door for us if we had our hands full. An exceptional young man!!

Keep doing what you are doing, you got this all under control! Carnival is my favorite Cruz line!