Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: March 26, 2016

The cruise ship was nice, and our room was ok. There were some stains on our couch, but other than that was fine. We have been on 4 other cruises and I would say the on board activities were the worse on this cruise. There was not a lot of fun things to offer on board. Boring. The food in the dining room was delicious, but the buffet food was disgusting especially breakfast. The eggs were the most disgusting thing I ever tasted. The excursions were so much fun. Cabo is a great port to just get off and explore. For Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta, you should book an excursions as they aren't the safest to get off and explore. The staff is friendly for the most part, but the guy in the dinning room who walked around asking if people wanted shots would get extremely mad if you told him that you didn't want any. The sales staff is really annoying. If you even glance at something in the on board fun shops they will bug you to buy and not leave you alone. My biggest complaint and the worse part of our trip is our steward stole our laptop. When I fought Carnival on doing something about it they wouldn't until I threatened to go to the police. I then received a call that they were going to open an internal investigation. The next day they said, "It was turned in by the steward." She then proceeded to tell me that it will get sent back to me, but I have to wait until they have enough items to go through customs and I will be contacted as soon as they do. I was not happy about this, but just dealt with it. 2 weeks went by and I haven't heard anything so I called and left a message, no response. I then called 2 more times and left a message, sent multiple emails and no one is returning anything. Here we are 3 weeks in and nothing. I contacted the police and they told me to try and contact as high up as I can and if that doesn't work to call them back to proceed. On Monday, I will do so. Carnival employees are not only thieves, but Carnival as a company does not provide good customer and or take care of their customers when there is a problem. I will continue to fight until my laptop is returned or I receive a check to replace it. I would advise no one to cruise with Carnival again. Norwegian has been the best cruise line by fair and I am sure you do not want to get anything stolen. I will also continue to write bad reviews regarding Carnival until this matter is solved.