Service?

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: March 19, 2016
Ship: Carnival Miracle
Cabin Type: Suite

I booked a suite and a balconey cabin on the 7th floor. Additionally my Son booked 2 cabins with balconey on the 7th floor.

1. Steward was never reaslly abailable for problems;  2.  My wife had a broken hip but was healing, shp board assistance was marginal at best and people were rude;   3.  The balconey for the suite was very nice except when you sat down you could not see through the plastic guard.  It was never washed or cleaned.   However, Carnival felt it necessary to re-stain the railing making the balconey unusable for 14% of the trip (1 day) - no warning;  4.  Carnival removed a small easy chair from our living room - no note.   It took some time to find someone to address this problem.   Again, steward was not available.   5. Prior to the cruise, I informed Carnival & that I used a CPAP machine and needed distilled water.  Other cruise lines provided the distilled water in my cabin when I arrived.   It took 2 days to figure out where the water weas.  Turns out it was up tp me to call room service and "re" order the water so Carnival could charge me!  This is my 10th cruise (2nd with Carnival) and we have never been this disapointed.  We will probably never use Carnival again.

amateurish shows

Admonish the Steward & staff on 7, rear

7347, 7337; Both good space, poor service. Need to clean balconey guard during trip.

Consider cancelling if able.