Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

Third Mate

Sail Date: March 12, 2016

We have traveled all over the world by air, train, bus, and camel. This was our first trip by boat.  Now that we are retired (almost) and have the means to travel any where we want and by any form of transportation, we will definitely be going by ship again and again and again... .

With one small but important problem (which I will discuss later) everything was perfect! The food was fantastic, the service absolutely flawless, and the accommodations better than expected.

The port visits were adequate.

The section steward was most helpful. We had many friendly conversations with this chap.

At least half of the passengers were over fifty years old including my wife and I. The only significant issue was the constant background music being played over the ship's public address system. All those over 50 with whom I spoke, did not like the rap, hip-hop, soul, and other teenage 'music'.

1 Comment