Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

review Carnaval Miracle

Sail Date: March 12, 2016

First impression  room was dirty - my wife had to take a wash cloth and clean all the dust on the furniture that was grossly visible and outside chairs. The smell in the bed was sweaty and disgusting, and the bathroom old pee smell around the toilet , even I could not see any spots on the floor. We managed with Fabreese spray.

The food in the dining room was excellent - the mater of fact it was the only great thing during the cruise, the lido food, was very limited selection and almost all time the buffet were closed, and by the way during the 7 days cruise one time on the first day someone asked if we want a drink, it seems that was not interested to sell any alcohol If this is a cruise for children/teenagers what I agree that should not be tempted - but no alcohol should be as part of the cruise description. Anyway big disappointment as well as the big party that I reserved for my wife birthday and out wedding anniversary.was postponed for the next day that off course did not make any sense for us and we canceled. Usually we take a cruise for y wife birthday and on all the other cruise lines we got flowers and a bottle of champagne in thee room as courtesy. Nothing except an e-ail that we could not see until we got back  - too late too.

Dirty and smelly and also all the fumes from the engines were felt on the balcony and decreased the amount of time that we could sit outside. Also the balcony door was not closing properly and we had a constant wind in and out
very disorganized - you should see how Holland America and Princess lines are doing
I already explain on the comment section
nothing special no movies
I guess as there were a lot of kids
Except dinning everyhing was low quality and no diversity

Don't get a balcony oat the end of the ship, too much fumes and noise