Wonderful

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Cruise Director

8 Night Exotic Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 16, 2010
Ship: Carnival Miracle

This was a really great itinerary. We went to Half Moon Cay, Carnival's private island. The sand was so incredibly soft and the water was crystal clear. The crew comes off the ship to prepare an island BBQ. It was out of this world. Everything about this island was as close to perfection as it could get. Grand Turk is beautiful and we did the stingray swim. It was very nice and you get to buy pictures afterward.
Nassau we just walked around town. There is so much to see. However, it was so incredibly hot. All I had to do was breathe and the sweat ran off me. I still had fun though.
The crew was exceptional and the ship was great.

The food was great and never a shortage.

Went to BINGO and trivia games.

We liked the comedy act and the juggler and the singing and dancing shows.

The kids were nowhere to be seen until dinner and bed time.

Staff and crew went out of their way to accommodate you. They always smile.

The ship was always clean and in good shape.

I love a balcony because I wake up much earlier than my non husband so I have room service breakfast delivered and eat that and have my coffee out there. When he wakes up, we go to the buffet.
We knew our neighbor so we were able to open the balcony divider to get a double balcony.

Serenity is awesome. It's an adult only area. It has it's own pool, hot tub and bar. There is clam shell loungers, hammocks and lots of other chairs. I spent a lot of time here.

Get there early and you can get on early.
Loved it here. The water is so clear but rocky by the dock. Margaritaville is nice but can get expensive if you eat. The pool there is free.
Absolutely beautiful beyond words. I usually wear swimmy shoes in the water, I didn't need them here. The sand is so soft.
It was very humid and hot this day but we made the best of it. we walked around town twice. Be on the lookout for locals that come out of nowhere putting jewelry on you and asking for a donation. When you tell them how much you will donate they tell you no and say a higher amount.