Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

What Happened to Carnival Miracle?

Sail Date: January 02, 2016

My family used to love Carnival Cruises, but not after this past experience of 7 days at sea. I got really sick on the 5th day – severe food poisoning (didn’t sleep until morning vomiting, diarrhea, and stomach pain).  I went to the customer care desk to ask for a bottle of clean water because my stomach could not intake any food or drink from the buffet area. A customer care agent took me to the medical center.  The nurse injected me with a chemical without telling me what it was and also gave me some pills (I should have asked at that time, but I was too sick). After the injection the vomit ceased in about 15 minutes (I felt she overdosed me), I felt tired and went to bed.  After that there was a letter outside the door, and my husband told me that the they ordered me to stay in the room for the rest of the trip (from food poisoning??).

Later on that evening after the injection, my heart rate was really fast and I was not coordinated with my movement.

The next day, we exited out while I was still not recovered; we went home and I went to bed  (I have no idea what the nurse injected me or the amount she injected me).  I can feel my heart rate is faster sometimes, have a mild headache, and my coordination is affected.

I called Carnival customer care and the lady told me that the manager went home already and that she has 72 hours to get back to me?? I got nothing from Carnival to see if I’m alright before I exited out, no email or phone calls to follow up and yet the customer care asked me to wait for 72 hours for the name of the chemical that the nurse injected me with. We really didn’t have a good experience with Carnival this time and there were no movies for kids or adults to watch in the evening or fun activities like in the past. I’m still waiting for the customer care to call me back.

Not very clean....bathroom smells.....
Very limited
Very limited, no movies it all in the evening for children, teens, or family and very few special
activities.
Distant, most of the staffs do not greet....
Food quality decreased